1/30/2011

WHAT IF?AND THE AARDVARK

Dear God,

Just wanted to drop you a line to apologize for all the times I have questioned you about the Aardvark.  I know it was not polite the way I laughed at this poor creature or often questioned what on earth you were thinking when you created it.  I have a better understanding today!



But you got to admit, that is one strange looking creature.

I had a "what if day" today.  Oh, not the bad kind where you second guess the past with no hope of changing it.  Or the self destructive what ifs where all your dreams are based on these past choices and you cannot move forward, because you are stuck in the what ifs of yesterday.

I had the kind of what if day that created the phone, the computer, electricity...etc....  Which brings me to my Aardvark.  It started out well, I am sure that if I had skipped 3 or 4 what ifs, it could have worked well, but alas like the Aardvark my what ifs sort of gotta away from me and took a life of their own. 



So yeah, I kinda get the Aardvark now!

Your Loving Daughter

Karen

No comments: