12/01/2010

On or around November 28th I was snatched from my home by a furry, four legged beast, stolen away from my mate! A kind woman took me from this beast before it could rip and devour me and placed me here so that I would be safe and hopefully if someone came looking I could be found and reunited with my sole mate.

Sadly, she failed to listen to the weather report, so here I sit, alone, cold, wet, with the rain pouring down on me. Bless her heart she tried to explain that this was really a blessing for the beast that stole me was not named Squirt for his size! She wants me to know that I am being washed and will soon be clean.

She claims to understand, how it feels to be alone and tells me of her soul mate Jesus, God who walked among men, who rescued her from being devoured by a beast and how without Him she too would be unclean, that he cleansed her of her sin, and that as with me, alone she has no strength but with her soul mate she too can offer comfort, warmth and love.


So if you recognize me, please take me home, for without my sole mate I too am lost....





No comments: