11/08/2010

HONEY

I thought that my posts for the day was written and was looking forward to working on winter caps for my Nanababies, but that will have to wait, for these thoughts crowding my mind.

It is a little known fact, though well established, that if you move to an area and have allergies ingesting locally produced honey on a daily basis, will build an immunity in you to many of the plants causing your allergies.

The Bible, Jesus and a woman I refer to as Honey are all like this, if we ingest a little of each into our life's each day we will build immunity, we will still have problems, but we will be better for taking this step to help us through our day, along the path of our faith walk.

The testimony:  I first heard Mac Gober's Testimony on KCM (Kenneth Copeland Ministry)  This is just a very small part, but huge, of that testimony.  I refer to the woman as Honey because her identity is unknown here on earth, and I think without his even realizing he did so Brother Mac referred to her as Honey.

Mac was a biker, a gang member, someone if you met on the street day or night would have most likely filled you with fear for your safety.  He visited a friend one day (I am only giving a small portion of the whole here) to do drugs, hang out.  He did not think his friend was home, he let himself into this friends apartment.  As he entered he saw a piece of paper on the floor and picked it up.  It said that Jesus loved him, that he was worthy of this love and forgiveness, his friend came out of his bedroom and he asked him what this #$@# was, his friend laughed and told him that the old lady he punched in the face the night before must have dropped it, that she knocked on his door trying to spread this $@#$#  and he punched her.

This story that should not have bothered a man who had himself done far worse, stayed with him haunted him, created in him a desire that he did not have the knowledge or words to understand but nonetheless felt, a desire to know why this woman would show up in a neighborhood like that one, in an apartment complex where she knew she could be killed or hurt, what kind of woman was this, what kind of love, what kind of God would lead her there.

This woman through one act, one moment in time, with no thought or knowledge of where this would lead, through her action led this man to Christ and through his faith in God, he has changed the lives of thousands.

Brother Mac went on to tell of a dream he had one night, that he was visiting Heaven and was in a hallway of pure white, he saw Jesus leading this old woman down this hall and Jesus said to her, Honey there is something I want to show you.  Jesus opened a door and behind that door were thousands of people, none that Honey knew or had ever met, Jesus told her that through her these people were led to Him.
*********************************************************************

I write here what I feel led to share as I am led.  Very few visit this site, I share to my Facebook page.  I write the good, bad, and the ugly, my thoughts, feelings, so that perhaps someday someone might read my words and thoughts and something in them will touch their heart, their lives.

It would be nice to only write and publish the good, I would much rather that people think well of me, that you believe God always only works good and does not allow any bad into me or my life.  But that is only partially true, I allow bad in my life, like you I get angry, I get hurt, I lash out at people!  I would prefer you not see that, but how do I know what may touch your heart, what may lead you to want to know the God that I love so much, that I allow you to see all of me....Even the parts for which God forgives me!!!

No comments: